Little Souls
Welcome to Little Souls!
Please log-in and Enjoy your stay!

Little Souls: Your BJD Home


You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun Stuff!!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

301 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 pm

RainbowCheckers

avatar
Senior Soul
*pokes around*

Sorry for my prolonged absence. I've been busy with vacation and moving. I just got internet back on Friday for the first time in a month. xD

It sound like everyone else has been doing well, though. 83

http://lunar-rain.deviantart.com/

302 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Deleriumsedge

avatar
Little Soul
Welcome back!

Ugh, a month? How did you live? tongue

303 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:29 pm

RainbowCheckers

avatar
Senior Soul
Thanks. 83

I read a lot of books. Played some games. Slept a lot. xD
I've also been unpacking boxes of my stuff. The usual moving kind of things.

http://lunar-rain.deviantart.com/

304 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:10 am

Deleriumsedge

avatar
Little Soul
Good times Grin

305 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:03 pm

JinMay

avatar
Moderator
W-where is everyone? cry It seems like the forum died down pretty bad! D:

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

306 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Deleriumsedge

avatar
Little Soul
I started school and a new job! Sorry!

I'll try to post more.

307 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Deleriumsedge

avatar
Little Soul
I do have 11 foster children right now! My sister moved to Toronto into a small apartment and her cats like to try to eat her dolls. So 11 (technically 10 and an extra body) are living here for now until she can find a place where she can keep them behind closed doors!

Saddest thing thought, I've been so busy with school and work, I haven't had a chance to even play with them yet! Just get the out of their boxes. D:

308 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:00 pm

JinMay

avatar
Moderator
On noes! D: and yay for a new job! =w= Do you like your job?

I am going crazy wating for a seller on DoA to get back to my PM about a doll they are selling, I am afraid they will sell it to someone else! sad

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

309 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:34 pm

LadyRANDOMia

avatar
Little Soul
trying to figure this whole college thing out Laugh how is everyone?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000527166742

310 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 pm

EilonwyG

avatar
Little Soul
I have been soooo busy lately! My job has me running crazy it's been a difficult thing just to find time to hang out with my friends. Then there was my Disney vacation last month and Camp Nanowrimo the month before... Now I'm doing a butt-load of sewing for a swap I'm in on DoA.

Sounds like everyone else has been busy, too. I hope you can get your doll, JinMay!

http://eilonwyg.livejournal.com/

311 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 am

JinMay

avatar
Moderator
Oh man Disney sounds so fun~ I haven't been in a few years now! And yes, it sure does sound like everyone is D: except for me! I really don't do much these3 days lol

But thanks~ I did get it and now I just need to wait for it to come home and figure out who they will be >_> boy or girl kinda thing. But I am thinking a girl! ^^ Since she is tan and I have a pretty light pink yosd wig from Luts.

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

312 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:45 am

willowmina

avatar
Little Soul
Poiizu wrote:We need to have some fun things happen around here! Anyone got any ideas? Laugh


since Halloween is coming how bout a costume contest for the dolls?

http://shattered-glass-wing.deviantart.com/

313 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:14 pm

JinMay

avatar
Moderator
Well I cant really sew and none of my kids outfits are awesome, but I would love to see some other people do this!

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

314 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:12 pm

willowmina

avatar
Little Soul
same I mean I could see some people turning out really cute outfits

http://shattered-glass-wing.deviantart.com/

315 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:30 pm

JinMay

avatar
Moderator
So how have you been? It's been a bit since I have seen you around here ^^

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

316 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Deleriumsedge

avatar
Little Soul
JinMay wrote:On noes! D: and yay for a new job! =w= Do you like your job?

I do yes! I work in a fabric store. Very Convenient!

JinMay wrote:I am going crazy wating for a seller on DoA to get back to my PM about a doll they are selling, I am afraid they will sell it to someone else! sad

Me too!

317 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:48 pm

JinMay

avatar
Moderator
really, what are you aiming for? :3

And that sounds fun! >w< I looove fabirc, even though I cant sew at all lol

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

318 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Deleriumsedge

avatar
Little Soul
I'm aiming for an SDC Hansel, (if that is what you ment. Sorry I just had to read a very long and boring thing for business class tomorrow and my brain is now not working).

319 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:25 pm

JinMay

avatar
Moderator
SDC? (sorry, some things I still don't know from some reason u_u) but yes that is what I meant! I am not familiar with the doll though.

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

320 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:54 am

willowmina

avatar
Little Soul
JinMay wrote:So how have you been? It's been a bit since I have seen you around here ^^

I have been on just when i can, i have a lot of home work with college and all

http://shattered-glass-wing.deviantart.com/

321 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 am

JinMay

avatar
Moderator
willowmina wrote:I have been on just when i can, i have a lot of home work with college and all

Ah, I always forget that it's that time when people are at school since I haven't started college yet. >_>

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

322 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:59 am

willowmina

avatar
Little Soul
JinMay wrote:
willowmina wrote:I have been on just when i can, i have a lot of home work with college and all

Ah, I always forget that it's that time when people are at school since I haven't started college yet. >_>

yeah some where between paper and reading you have to find a life, and right now that is driving my mother about since her car is in the shop

http://shattered-glass-wing.deviantart.com/

323 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 am

JinMay

avatar
Moderator
willowmina wrote:
JinMay wrote:
willowmina wrote:I have been on just when i can, i have a lot of home work with college and all

Ah, I always forget that it's that time when people are at school since I haven't started college yet. >_>

yeah some where between paper and reading you have to find a life, and right now that is driving my mother about since her car is in the shop

Aw, well hopefully it will be fixed soon. D: Mind if I ask what you are in school for? :3 It's always fun to know what people do!

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

324 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:07 am

willowmina

avatar
Little Soul
JinMay wrote:
willowmina wrote:
JinMay wrote:
willowmina wrote:I have been on just when i can, i have a lot of home work with college and all

Ah, I always forget that it's that time when people are at school since I haven't started college yet. >_>

yeah some where between paper and reading you have to find a life, and right now that is driving my mother about since her car is in the shop

Aw, well hopefully it will be fixed soon. D: Mind if I ask what you are in school for? :3 It's always fun to know what people do!

won't be fixed till wensday by then it has been a week and i am in school as an English major but i am going to be a massage therapist

http://shattered-glass-wing.deviantart.com/

325 Re: Fun Stuff!! on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:11 am

JinMay

avatar
Moderator
willowmina wrote:
JinMay wrote:
willowmina wrote:
JinMay wrote:
willowmina wrote:I have been on just when i can, i have a lot of home work with college and all

Ah, I always forget that it's that time when people are at school since I haven't started college yet. >_>

yeah some where between paper and reading you have to find a life, and right now that is driving my mother about since her car is in the shop

Aw, well hopefully it will be fixed soon. D: Mind if I ask what you are in school for? :3 It's always fun to know what people do!

won't be fixed till wensday by then it has been a week and i am in school as an English major but i am going to be a massage therapist

Oh neat! I heard Massage Therapy is a good area these days ^_^

http://AutumnSolstice.deviantArt.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum